Pricelist We offer discounts for guests staying one month or longer in duration. Please contact us for more information and to discuss your personal requirements. All prices below include GST. Please read our T&C’s at the bottom of page.
Cats (per day)
- motel cattery (de-sexed cats only) $20.50
- hotel suites 1st cat $43.32 additional cat (same family, same suite) $26.13
Dogs (per day)
- motel kennels for small dogs $36.50
- motel kennels for medium dogs $39.50
- motel kennels for large dogs $43.50
- hotel suites 1st dog $54.50 or two dogs (same family, same suite) $94.00
- day care $35.00 ($30.00/Dog/Day for 5 consecutive days). $55.00/2 Dogs in the same family/Day). Half day $20.00.
Additional Activities Available
- Pine Forest Walk $12.50
- Paddock Run with ball or Frisbee throwing $12.50
Admittance & Collection Times
Drop Off Mon to Fri: We are open for you to drop off your pet from 7.30 to 11.00am and 3.00 to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
WE ARE CLOSED FROM 11.00AM TO 3.00PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
Collection Mon to Fri: If you collect your pet between 7.30 and 11.00am on the date of departure there will be no cost for that day.
If you collect from 3.00 to 6.00pm there will be a full days boarding to pay.
Drop Off Sat & Sun: We are open for you to drop off your pet from 9.00am to 4.00pm.
Collection Sat & Sun: If you collect your pet between 9.00 and 11.00am on the date of departure there will be no cost for that day.
If you collect after 11.00am, and no later than 4.00pm there will be a full days boarding to pay.
For one off situations which occur outside these times, by prior arrangement only, a $25.00 surcharge will be incurred.
- Sorry we do not accept American Express, Diners or Bartercard.
- We are open 7 Days a week except Good Friday, Christmas Day and New Years Day when we are closed to the public.
- We are open for pick up and drop off of pets Monday to Friday from 7.30am through to 11am and from 3.00pm through to 6.00pm.
- Between the hours of 11.00am to 3.00pm we will be closed.
- Saturday and Sunday, opening at 9.00am and closing at 4.00pm.
- We will be available for prearranged viewings from 11 am through to 12 pm.
- We charge for the number of days that a guest stays with us, not the number of nights.
- If you wish to pick up or drop off your pet outside of the above mentioned hours, prior arrangement must be made with management and a $25.00 surcharge will be incurred.
- A full days boarding is charged on the day of Arrival regardless of what time you arrive.
- If you collect your pet by 11.00am on the date of departure you will not be charged for that day. If you collect after 11.00am you will be charged a full days boarding.
- A $6.75 per pet, incl GST, surcharge is incurred on all Statutory Holidays including Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Auckland Anniversary Monday, Queens Birthday Monday and Labour Day. Waitangi Day and Anzac Day will also incur the charge if they fall on a week day. For Christmas and New Year please refer to our specific section on Christmas Bookings at the bottom of this page.
- A $1.15/medication, incl GST, surcharge is incurred for all pets requiring medication.
- A $25.00/per hour, incl GST, surcharge applies for medications that must be administered at specific times, outside of our usual business hours, e.g. insulin at 12-hour intervals.
- A $3.30 per day, incl GST un-desexed surcharge will be applied to all dogs in our care. We do not accept un-desexed dogs over the age of 7 months.
- A 50% deposit is required when making a reservation. This deposit fully refundable if at least 7 days notice prior to arrival is given of cancellation (Except Christmas Bookings. See Additional Christmas Terms and Conditions Below). The balance of the account is paid upon arrival and many of our clients prefer this as they find it better to complete all the necessary paperwork upon check-in and not to have to worry about payment at collection time – they can just pick up their pet and go! Any charges for additional services such as Grooming or Veterinary fees will be payable upon collection.
- There is no refund of fees paid without at least 7 days notice of cancellation or early departure is received prior to arrival date.
- Due to the demand for accommodation and extra staffing requirements at peak times (Christmas, Easter, Public Holidays and School Holidays) please understand that we must charge you for the days that you booked for, even if you collect your pet earlier than the departure date that was initially booked.
- Any pet left uncollected for 7 days after the agreed date of pick up shall become the property of the Kennel and may be sold or otherwise disposed of at the discretion of Critter Creek Management.
- Should your pet require veterinary assistance during their stay with us, we will make every effort to contact you or the alternative emergency contact person you supply us with, to explain what has occurred and what treatment is necessary. If we are unable to contact you, the pet owner, or the alternative contact we must reserve the right to organise the treatment needed and any fees will be met by the pet owner.
Christmas Bookings below are additional T&C’s apply to bookings made for boarding from 15 December through to 15 January.
- Minimum booking is for 10 days.
- A 50% deposit is payable at the time of booking to secure the reservation. This deposit will be included in the final amount. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable to other bookings.
- A full day will be charged on both the check-in and check-out day regardless of what time you arrive or depart. Due to the demand for accommodation please understand that we must charge you for the days that you booked for, even if you collect your pet earlier than the departure date that was initially booked.
- A $1.15/medication administration surcharge is incurred for all pets requiring medication.
- A $3.30 per day un-desexed surcharge will be applied to all dogs in our care. We do not accept un-desexed dogs over the age of 7 months.
- A $6.75 per pet Public Holiday surcharge will be incurred on 25th December (Christmas Day), 26th December (Boxing Day), 1st January (New Years Day), 2nd January (New Year Holiday)
- Reception will be closed on Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Whilst every care and attention is given to all pets in our facility we cannot accept responsibility for loss or illness for any reasons.
- Any excessive Damage caused by a pet staying with us will be chargeable to the owner.